~Welcome to The Mom Spot of Tea. My name is Angela, I'm Mom to four "sugar cubes" and wife to one "dashing debonair". I am a very happy "domestic dame" and am always finding ways {and sharing them} to become better at what I'm doing here on earth...serving the Almighty One!~ We are a homeschooling family and we like to keep things simple.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's five faves...


Just for fun I'm going to make a "wish" list of things I really like, but will probably never be able to buy.

As a matter of fact I'm going to dedicate Fridays to my favorite five items for the week...

So here you have it:

My Friday's Five Faves...






            No.1 How stinkin' cute is this! I love it
            "A Little Glimmer dress" by Modcloth






                      


                            
                            

No.2 I will be buying these...I have a wardrobe that
needs new knobs...I LOVE glass door knobs
"Daisy Knob" by Anthropologie





     No. 3 So Cute!!
     "Bujaczek in White" by Artma Studio



                                     

No. 4 Absolutely Adorable!
"Seaglass" by Maya Honey Lampwork



No. 5 I cannot resist Handmade Pottery and Ceramics
"Blue Honey Jar and Dipper" by Blue Sky Pottery Co.





I do take the 10 commandments pretty seriously.  I never suggest nor do I promote covetousness, but I think it's ok to like pretty things.

I hope you enjoyed these pretty things as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...