~Welcome to The Mom Spot of Tea. My name is Angela, I'm Mom to four "sugar cubes" and wife to one "dashing debonair". I am a very happy "domestic dame" and am always finding ways {and sharing them} to become better at what I'm doing here on earth...serving the Almighty One!~ We are a homeschooling family and we like to keep things simple.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's five faves...

I'll start with an announcement...The Mom Spot Of Tea Holiday Giveaway is officially over. Winners will be annnounced this afternoon {12-9-2011} I have assigned each entrant a number and I will be using random.com to choose 4 winners. So exciting...

Secondly, I have a confession to make...it's an addiction...it's called Pintrest! Oh golly gee...you need to be careful about losing a lot of time just browsing. There is a longggggg waiting list so if you need an invite message me...

Onto my picks for the week:


I am in love with this company. So the recycled brass on this bracelet is made from 22 shell casing, that was residual waste gathered from a firing range. Live on Purpose is one of our Wonderful sponsors.
"Copper, brass and leather" by Live on Purpose






If I could dress my baby in knits only...I would. I love baby knits.
"Gold Ruffle Shrug" by A Wee Sprig








I love pretty lamps. I would line my kitchen with these...
"Harvest Gold"by Lamp Goods







Ok, I've tried this, but it doesn't work for me...I'll try it again though because I LOVE it!
Tutorial on "A beautiful Mess" blog





I need a cute belt to wear over my open-front cardigans {I really like that look} This would be perfect!
"Follow my leaf" by Modcloth


I hope you enjoyed these picks as much as I did! Enjoy the rest of this fantastic Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...