~Welcome to The Mom Spot of Tea. My name is Angela, I'm Mom to four "sugar cubes" and wife to one "dashing debonair". I am a very happy "domestic dame" and am always finding ways {and sharing them} to become better at what I'm doing here on earth...serving the Almighty One!~ We are a homeschooling family and we like to keep things simple.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's five faves...

We are packing up and heading to D.C. for the weekend! It doesn't seem like much, but with four kids {one being a newborn} it's a lot!!!! Then, we have things that need to be charged...how annoying, but they are things that we think we need...plus we cloth diaper so I have to get all that together.

Ok, I WILL NOT allow any complaining {from anyone especially ME!} because this is going to be a lot of fun!

That word has been thrown at me lately...

Do all things without grumbling or questioning --Philippians 2:14
I like the word grumbling, it puts it in perspective for me...it reminds me of something an old, mean, bear would do...not me!


Here are my picks for the week:




I've never lived anywhere where these made sense...here in Va. we have an extended autumn and spring soooo...love these!
"Fox Fingerless Gloves" by Olivia Kovacs



My new obsession ...wreaths...I've had my eye on these paper wreaths and I keep telling myself that I'm going to make one! When I do I'll make a tutorial...
"Leaves Paper Wreath" by Upcycled with Love by Sadiie


Not just because I have travel on my mind...I used to own this, or one very similar to it. It was home to She-ra, Barbie, and probably some stolen property {I used to steal my brother's toys}. I would love to have this again ...some day...
"Vintage Travel Joy Train Case" by ivorybird





If I were hosting a fun lil' Christmas party, this would be my dress...
"Absolutely Adored" by ModCloth









This is going to be a family gift this year...I'll probably draw in a few of my own ideas too!
"How to behave and why" by Monroe Leaf for Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...