~Welcome to The Mom Spot of Tea. My name is Angela, I'm Mom to four "sugar cubes" and wife to one "dashing debonair". I am a very happy "domestic dame" and am always finding ways {and sharing them} to become better at what I'm doing here on earth...serving the Almighty One!~ We are a homeschooling family and we like to keep things simple.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter...



Living in Va. for the winter gives me mixed feelings. I really love that I'm still able to get out for a walk everyday and usually it's motivation that keeps me indoors not the weather.
I am a layers person so the weather here is perfect for it! I love that I'm not so bundled that I can't move {with our previous Adirondack winters, bundled is an understatement}
With all this said I do miss the snow...
Maybe this rain will turn to snow at some point during the week! That would be fun...
Anyhow, I found this fun video and wanted to share it!
It's winterly appropriate and even for all of us not-so-cold-climated-people ...at least we can still wear a scarf...
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...