~Welcome to The Mom Spot of Tea. My name is Angela, I'm Mom to four "sugar cubes" and wife to one "dashing debonair". I am a very happy "domestic dame" and am always finding ways {and sharing them} to become better at what I'm doing here on earth...serving the Almighty One!~ We are a homeschooling family and we like to keep things simple.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday ahhhhhhhhhh...

See now I don't want anything to do with Black Friday, but I will browse the Cyber Monday craze...
Well, I need to make this clear...I'm not an irresponsible shopper.

I don't just sit and wait for the mega, giant, flat screen {is that what they still call them?} to hit $500 dollars and then pounce on it like kitty...no I will probably never own one of those TVs {I said "probably"}, BUT we do really need a new laptop so what better time...we've actually needed one for a while now, but we thought we would be responsible and wait for a deal.

So we'll be trying to score some kind of a great deal today.

Here are some fun Cyber Monday things I found:


Hand crafted gift tags...awww I'm getting into the Christmas spirit just by looking at these
Winter Mittens by Tori's Custom Creations {25% off}







Handmade Gemstone Jewelry {love love love}
Flouorite earrings by November Jewelry {15% off}








I am ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES!! I love this shop...edible butterflies and more!
Edible Holly Berries by Sugar Robot {50%} no kidding....



For all of you Cyber Monday shoppers...enjoy...get some good deals, and don't forget to support an independent artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...